friends

Sunday, August 21, 2011

freaky friday

Remember my post about berbuka puasa kat rumah class mates I? so here is what happened next. Balik dari berbuka tu, I pergi terawih kat masjid UiTM. After terawih I headed to my room at tenggol, and the plan was to overnight at Tun's room , at the 3rd floor. Then I got a message from Aimi, offering to stay over at her's. I went back to my room, packed my stuff then cabut pergi duyung. After borak2, ngumpat2, we finally fell
asleep.



I am a type of people yang bangun sahur kalau ada mood je. So malam tu mood apa entah tak tahu I bangun for sahur. Alah, I bukan stay kat rumah with family yang dapat makan nasi putih baru masak panas lagiiii with ayam and ikan and whatnot. I live on my own, in hostel, has cafeteria which we can buy food for sahur. Tapi memang tak lah I nak menapak pukul 4 5 pagi semata2 nak makan nasi goreng cina kan. My friend Aimi here dgn baiknya telah menyapukan tuna ke ata roti gardenia I! Wahh! mana nak dapat kawan baik macam ni :D
Lepas makan tidur balik *****

I think it was around 9am macam tu lah I woke up. Bangun2 je I dah rase lain. My throat was hurt and I dah rase macam panas semacam je. Out there, heard the sound of kilat and petir and God, it was about to rain. I tukar seluar, sarung sweater capai barang2 sume then said bye to Aimi cepat2 I balik Tenggol. It started to drizzle actually. When I reached my room, my other room mates were still asleep, what do ya expect man> They had to attend some course for the class thingy the whole night at Molek Restaurant. Mesti lah penat kan and it was only 9.++, Wajib lah semua orang were still in bed.

But me, I can't really sleep. bad news, I had a fever. I thought the fever was just a normal, common, ordinary fever that would go away after I woke up. But, I was wrong. I kena demam panas. It was 12 noon, matahari atas kepala and I was still in my blanket, selubung badan macam ada salji kat luar. It was freaking cold man. mama pulak dah bising2 on the phone asking me to get to the hosp asap. Malam tu jugak I pergi, after berbuka, yes, even I demam I still berpuasa ^_^.  Accompanied by Nasuha, kitorang aik ambulance bai! Glamour gilerrr! Dekat hospital pulak satu hal, malam2 macam ni lah ramai orang sakit. Especially children. I yang sememangnya pening2 lalat ni and its in my blood! I dun really like kids, dapat pulak yang mengade2 tak tentu pasal tu kan.

I went into the emergency room around 8.40. Macam2 doctor tu tanya. Alah, standard q&a lah. And also standard procedure, amek BP, heart beat and other medic stuff. I thought tak da apa2 lah kan. My temp was 38.8. SAH! I demam. So the doctors still tak satisfied with my internal condition. I was asked to do that chest lead thingy checked. Lama gilerrr bai. Dekat sejam baring je atas katil tu. And people were 'come and go'. I mean, other patients. I jugak yang duk baring atas katil with my chest planted with that lead. sampai terlelap2 jugak lah beta di buatnya.

Conclusion : hosp ain't that friendly. Bored and I definitely have to start packing for raya now :)

2 comments:

.amy. said...

baiknya aimi . nak num dye boleh ?

nabila riduan said...

baik kan die? baik kan die? baik kan die :D