friends

Saturday, November 12, 2011

a lion and the kings and the queens

First of all, I nak wish kat semua orang Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha. This raya was the first ever malam raya yang celebrate kat rumah mama I. It has been 20 years I raya kat kg mama I which is located about 20minutes of driving from our house. But due to some technical problems, kami terpaksa beraya di rumah sendiri.

The things that I wanna brag about here is not about this raya thing. hahah. Its about my trip to SINGAPORE. well, the main destination was of course UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE. Since it was opened a few years ago I have been whining and blabbring to my mom to take me here. Finally, I dapat pun pergi tapi bukanlah dengan my mom like how I used to travel with, but dengan family kawan I. Her mother is originally from Singapore who got married to a Malaysian man. Kawan I Awin ni memang every year akan pergi Singapore to visit her relatives there.

Here are some of the pictures that were taken during my trip to Singapore.

madagascar bebehhhh!






b/g : far far away


I just love their street performance 



ohhh okay dun be surprised , these pictures were taken on the next day, the day we were coming back to Malaysia. Sadly, I don't remember the name of the park.


but then, this was taken in a train on the way to USS

yellow cab!! so big apple baby!

special thanks to Awin and her family for a very pleasant hospitality.
I really felt welcomed during my trip to Singapore.



No comments: