friends

Monday, April 1, 2013

twin towers alive bebeh !

So ! On 23rd of March , I had a good fun great times with my LOVE at the twin towers alive! I beriye iye nak pergi pun for the sake of BACKSTREETS BOYS !! yeahh yeahh baby ohh yeahh! They were in town this year. Rase macam berbaloi baloi contact sane sini to get the tickets. To Nurul Najihah, thanks tau sebab amekkan tickets tu utk I ! HUE HUE HUE.

We left home after lunch, dah lepak lepak zohor rehat rehat jap then mandi then around 3 ++ gitu baru gerak. Since kitorang from Kuala Pilah to KL kan, takda lah jammed sgt. not like org yang from arah Seremban to Pilah. Itu memamg holly like hell lah jammed die kan.

the tickets !

bajetnyewwwww



my baby caprice

my nina !


Nick

AJ



Howie


Kevin

Brian

yeyyy!!



some of the songs that they performed were"
~ as long as you love me
~incomplete
~all I have to give
~ I'll never break your heart
~ everybody
~ I want it that way
~ drowning


BASAH LENCUN AKU WEH !

Overall, I had a splendid great times ever ! we reached home at 3am weh. I tdo dah from Serdang to rumah. mata tak larat dah nak bukak. Luckily I brought baju baju spare siap towel lagi. tukar baju kat Petronas, kering rambut sume. sampai rumah mandi mandi tdo. 


No comments: