friends

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

so not broga

it has been a year since my broga accident happened. ni ha baru ada peluang nak hapdet. Bukan apa, sebelum ni tak boleh lama lama tgk pc kalau tak nanti pening.
as most of all of you know ( pehh ayat bajet) I fell down at broga hill. why? hmmm. it was slippery, of course. and I lost control of myself. masa I turun tu I couldn't stop. I didn't know what to reach to, didn't know where to stop and etc. sudah ehhh, jatuh. I sprained my left ankle and I hit my head on the ground. hard I tell you, hard . :/. It made me collapse and fainted for a few seconds.
Sadis sangat cerita tu tau.
Mom came all the way form home with Awin and Tirah. 
Thanks geng sebab drive mama I.

Sorry Nad sebab byk susah kan kau time ni.. nanti kite repeat okay. Tq abam abam kakak kakak jpam sebab bawak saya turun broga tu. Tq !

No comments: